Cody Emeigh - Collegiate Times : Special Section

|
||

Cody Emeigh

Posted: Monday, October 8, 2012 12:00 am

Hey Hokies!

My name is Cody Emeigh, and I am representing Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity on this year’s Homecoming Court!! I am so excited to be representing my fraternity, and it is an honor to be a part of the court. I can’t wait for the week of Homecoming to actually start.

From the start of my freshman year I have strived to get involved in the Hokie community by participating in the Freshman Leadership Experience, joining a fraternity, the working with the Interfraternity Council and participating in Big Event and Relay for Life. I have loved every minute I have spent here, and I can’t believe my senior year is already here.

One of the best decisions I made was joining Pi Kappa Phi my freshman year. I have embraced the values of my organization with the values of Virginia Tech, and it has made me the person I am today. I am running for king to pass on my experiences and the lessons I have learned from my time spent here at the best university in the world.

The Call Me Emeigh campaign has officially begun and I hope you all join. Check out the website at Cody4King.com and follow us on twitter @CallMeEmeigh. You can even call me at 540-200-960 … seriously give it a call!