Chuck Clark

Chuck Clark (19) pulls down an interception to seal the game for Virginia Tech.

Next-Level Hokies follows former Virginia Tech football players as they perform in the NFL. The Edmunds brothers have excelled in their second season in the league, while Pro Bowl cornerback Kyle Fuller continues to be a dominant defensive back. Kicker Joey Slye earned his starting spot with the Carolina Panthers and has performed admirably so far this year. Check out how the Next-Level Hokies performed in Week 10:

Terrell Edmunds

Safety Terrell Edmunds was all over the field as the red-hot Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Los Angeles Rams 17-12 to improve to 5-4 on the season. Edmunds recorded eight tackles, 1.5 tackles for loss and one pass deflection in the victory. The Steelers are riding a four-game winning streak into this week’s Thursday Night Football matchup against the Cleveland Browns.

Kyle Fuller

The Chicago Bears snapped a four-game losing streak by defeating the Detroit Lions 20-13 on Sunday. Cornerback Kyle Fuller recorded six tackles and one pass deflection as the Bears improved to 4-5 on the season.

Chuck Clark

Defensive back Chuck Clark had one of his best performances of the season as the Ravens crushed the Cincinnati Bengals by a score of 49-13. Clark recorded seven tackles and forced a fumble as the Ravens improved to 7-2 on the season.

Tremaine Edmunds

Tremaine Edmunds recorded his first sack of the season in Buffalo’s loss to the Cleveland Browns this weekend. Edmunds also had three tackles in the Bills’ 19-16 loss.

Joey Slye 

Kicker Joey Slye converted on all his kicks this Sunday as the Carolina Panthers lost 24-16 to the Green Bay Packers. Slye was one-for-one with a 50-yard field goal and made his only extra point attempt of the game.

Logan Thomas

Tight end Logan Thomas caught both of his targets this week in Detroit’s loss to the Chicago Bears. Thomas caught two passes for 19 yards as the Lions fall to 3-5-1 on the season.

Trey Edmunds

Running back Trey Edmunds totaled one rushing yard and 14 receiving yards in Pittsburgh’s victory over the Rams. Edmunds is gaining increased playing time in the absence of starter James Conner.