VT vs. UNC

Hokie alumni, Terrell Edmunds was the Homecoming Grand Marshall, Oct. 19, 2019. 

Tremaine Edmunds

Second year linebacker Tremaine Edmunds was all over the field for the Bills, despite Buffalo losing to the Philadelphia Eagles by a score of 31–13. Edmunds recorded nine tackles, one of which was a tackle-for-loss. Edmunds now has 43 total tackles on the season.

Kyle Fuller

Cornerback Kyle Fuller had an exceptional game for the Chicago Bears, despite losing to the Los Angeles Chargers by a score of 17–16. Fuller led the Bears with seven tackles and recorded his third interception of the year.

Terrell Edmunds

Safety Terrell Edmunds has a solid performance on Monday Night Football as he recorded four total tackles. The Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Miami Dolphins by a score of 27–14 to secure their third win of the season.

Joey Slye

It was a quiet day for most players on the Panthers as the undefeated San Francisco 49ers crushed Carolina by a score of 51–13. Joey Slye was one-for-one with a 41-yard field goal on the day. The Panthers fall to 4–3 on the season.

Brandon Facyson

Cornerback Brandon Facyson had a quiet game for the Chargers as Los Angeles defeated the Chicago Bears on the road. Facyson recorded one tackle as LA improved to 3–5 on the season. 

Tim Settle

Second year defensive tackle Tim Settle recorded one tackle in Washington’s loss to the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday Night Football. Settle has had a quiet year statistically but makes a solid impact on the defensive line. The Skins lost to the Vikings by a score of 19–9.