VT vs Duke

Terrell Edmunds (22) runs the ball down the field, Oct. 28, 2017.

The NFL season is heating up and so are the Next-level Hokies that took part in week three. Kicker Joey Slye is carving out a solid starting role with the Panthers, while the Fuller and Edmunds brothers continue to have solid seasons.

Joey Slye

Joey Slye had another strong showing for Carolina as the Panthers picked up their first win of the season in a 38–20 victory over the Arizona Cardinals. Slye hit his only field goal attempt of the day from 36 yards out and added five extra points.

Terrell Edmunds

The Pittsburgh Steelers are experiencing a nightmare start to the season going 0–3, but safety Terrell Edmunds has been racking up tackles so far. Edmunds recorded 10 tackles in Pittsburgh’s 24–20 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.

Tremaine Edmunds

Second-year linebacker Tremaine Edmunds had a quiet week, but the Buffalo Bills improved to 3–0 after beating the Cincinnati Bengals 21–17. Edmunds recorded three tackles and a pass deflection in the victory.

Kyle Fuller

Kyle Fuller recorded his second interception of the season in Chicago’s thrashing of the Washington Redskins on Monday Night Football. The pro-bowl cornerback also tallied seven tackles in the Bears’ 31–15 victory.

Kendall Fuller

Kendall Fuller and the Chiefs improved to 3–0 as Kansas City defeated the Baltimore Ravens by a score of 33–28. The fourth-year cornerback recorded a team-high eight tackles in the win at Arrowhead Stadium.

Brandon Facyson

Second-year cornerback Brandon Facyson recorded three tackles and a pass deflection in San Diego’s 27–20 loss to the Houston Texans. The Chargers fell to 1–2, and now look ahead to a matchup in Miami against the Dolphins next weekend.

Chuck Clark

Safety Chuck Clark was a solid contributor to the Baltimore Ravens in a close loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. The third-year defensive back recorded six tackles in the loss and the Ravens fell to 2–1 on the season.