VT vs Duke

Terrell Edmunds (22) runs the ball down the field, Oct. 28, 2017.

Next-level Hokies follows former Virginia Tech football players as they perform in the NFL. The Edmunds brothers have excelled in their second season in the league, while Pro Bowl cornerback Kyle Fuller continues to be a dominant defensive back. Kicker Joey Slye earned his starting spot with the Carolina Panthers and has performed admirably so far this year. Check out how the Next-level Hokies performed in Week 9:

Tremaine Edmunds

Tremaine Edmunds was tied for a team-high nine tackles this Sunday as the Buffalo Bills handled the Washington Redskins by a score of 24–9. Edmunds has recorded 61 total tackles on the year, a stat that leads the team. The Bills are 6–2 on the year and travel to Cleveland for a matchup against the Browns next weekend.

Kyle Fuller

Pro Bowl cornerback Kyle Fuller deflected a pass and totaled five tackles in a tough Week 9 loss for Chicago. The Bears lost to the Philadelphia Eagles by a score of 22–14. Chicago has underwhelmed this season, tallying a 3–5 record after making the playoffs last season.

Terrell Edmunds

Second-year safety Terrell Edmunds was all over the field for the Steelers this weekend in Pittsburgh’s 26–24 win over the Indianapolis Colts. Edmunds led the team with eight tackles and now has a total of 54 total tackles on the season. After a tough start to the season, the Steelers are now 4–4 and riding a three-game winning streak.

Joey Slye

Kicker Joey Slye was one-for-two on field goals and three-for-four on extra points in Carolina’s 30–20 victory over the Tennessee Titans. The Panthers are 5–3 on the year and have won four of their last five games.

Brandon Facyson

Second-year cornerback Brandon Facyson recorded one tackle in the Chargers’ upset-victory over the Green Bay Packers. The Chargers improve to 4–5 on the year and hand the Packers their second loss of the season.

Tim Settle

Nose tackle Tim Settle had one tackle in the Washington Redskins’ 24–9 loss to the Buffalo Bills. The second-year player has four solo tackles on the year, while the Redskins have struggled and gone 1–8 this season.

Logan Thomas

Fifth-year tight end Logan Thomas recorded one catch for 13 yards in Detroit’s 31–24 loss against the Oakland Raiders. The former quarterback has totaled seven catches for 77 yards this season as the Lions have combined for a 3–4–1 record on the year.

Trey Edmunds

In the absence of starting running back James Conner, former-Hokie Trey Edmunds led the Steelers with 73 rushing yards off 12 carries. Edmunds spent three years at Virginia Tech before transferring to Maryland for his senior season. This game was Edmunds’ second appearance of the season, but he seems to be earning more playing time after an impressive performance this weekend.