After a good night out with friends, there’s one craving that’s shared among every college student: food. From late night Taco Bell, to microwaveable Ramen, and Gumby’s Pokey Sticks, pizza still seems to be a clear winner when it comes to drunken food. These mini-pizzas are delicious and will satisfy even the largest appetite. Just make sure to prepare these before you go out.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Olive oil for muffin pan
All-purpose flour for rolling
1/2 pound homemade or store-bought pizza dough
Coarse salt and ground pepper
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (4 ounces)
1 large tomato coarsely chopped or marinara sauce
Desired toppings, such as cooked vegetables, pineapple and ham, or pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 450. Lightly brush 6 standard muffin cups with oil.
2. On a lightly floured work surface roll out each dough piece large enough to fill
3. Fill each cup with 1 round of dough, gently pressing dough into bottom and sides of cup. Season with salt and
4. Sprinkle each dough cup with 1 tablespoon each of cheese and tomato (or marinara sauce). Add desired toppings and another tablespoon of cheese and tomato.
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until dough is golden brown and crisp. Let cool 2 minutes before removing from cups.