In need of something sweet? With layers upon layers of chocolate, this dessert will grab the attention of any chocolate lover. Dig into this dish for an amazing combination of brownie, chocolate pudding, whipped cream and crushed toffee.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
1 package brownie mix
2 packages instant chocolate pudding
1 package frozen whipped topping (thawed)
3 bars chocolate-covered English toffee
1. Prepare brownie mix according to directions on the box and let cool.
2. Do the same when mixing the pudding.
3. In a glass punch bowl, layer in the following order: ½ of the brownie (crumbled), ½ of the pudding, 1 toffee bar (crushed), ½ of the whipped topping.
4. Repeat layers in the same order. Save the last toffee bar to crumble and sprinkle on top before serving.
5. Refrigerate. Best if made the day before you serve it.