Sometimes there’s nothing like eating a warm slice of apple pie for dessert — on any day of the week. The texture of crunchy pastry mixed with the flavor of cinnamon-covered apples makes for a great treat. This recipe is a great snack to make for friends and is sure to hit the spot.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
3 medium-sized apples
1 package of refrigerated pie crusts
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1/2 stick of butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Peel and core the apples. Slice into small wedges.
3. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together. Unroll one of the pie crusts and brush with the melted butter. Sprinkle a generous helping of the mixture on top. Cut into 10 strips. Repeat with the other pie crust.
4. Roll the apple wedges into the pie crust strips, so most of the apples are covered.
5. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. Bake the mini apple pies for 15 minutes. Once baked, let cool on a wire rack for five minutes. Serve when ready, and enjoy.