Party of one. Party of two. Party of 10. However many people you are celebrating the day of love with, the Raspberry Chocolate Kiss Cocktail is a sweet way to enjoy it.
The touch of mint, sugary juice, sip of chocolate, and a sinful taste of raspberries will be a great addition to your Valentine’s Day party. You can add your own twists to this drink too. A mint leaf or extra raspberries for a garnish could be a nice addition. A foil valentine like the ones we used to exchange in fourth grade could also make this drink memorable to your special one.
1/4 cup mint-infused simple syrup
3 chocolate cookies, finely crushed (I use “Grasshoppers” to add an extra mint flavor)
1/4 cup vodka
2 tablespoons cranberry juice
1. Fill a shallow dish with some of the simple syrup — enough to barely cover the bottom. Place the crushed cookies into another shallow dish.
2. Invert a martini glass into the simple syrup, then into the crushed cookies to coat the rim of the glass.
3. Place the raspberries in a cocktail shaker, then crush them with a muddler. Add the rest of the simple syrup and muddle the mixture again.
4. Add vodka and cranberry juice, then fill the shaker with ice.
5. Shake well until it is chilled. Strain the drink into the prepared martini glass.