Are you looking for a Valentine’s Day special to share with a loved one? Locations all over the New River Valley are offering romantic — and often discounted — valentine-themed deals!
1. The Seventh Annual Blacksburg Chocolate Party will be held on Feb. 9 at University Mall from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The whole family can enjoy chocolate desserts, Valentine’s Day gifts from local artisans and fun activities for kids. All proceeds from the event will benefit the Blacksburg New School. More information can be found at www.new-school.org or at 540-552-6693.
2. Enjoy a romantic, candlelit evening for two at Our Daily Bread Bakery and Cafe from 7:30 tp9:30 p.m. on February 14 and 15. The meal is $74.95 for two (plus tax and gratuity) and can be purchased as carry out for $54.95. Reservations are required and can be made at 540-953-2815.
3. Attimo Winery in Christiansburg offers a four-course dinner and bottle of wine for $75 per couple. Dinner is served on Feb. 14 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Reservations are required and can be made at 540-382-7619. For more information, visit www.attimowinery.com.
4. For $40 per person, guests can enjoy a five-course vegetarian and seafood meal at Gillie’s. The event runs from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. on February 14, and reservations can be made at 540-961-2703.
5. Guests can enjoy either a three-course or five-course meal at 622 North. The meal costs $42 per person for the first option and $75 per person for the second. This will be available from 4:00 to 10:00 p.m. on Feb. 14. Reservations are encouraged and are available at 540-951-1022.
6. Green’s Grill and Sushi Bar offers a sushi special for Valentine’s Day. On Feb. 14 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. guests can enjoy two-for-one deals on sushi, as well as half price sake and wine. Reservations are not required but will be accepted at 540-961-2020.