This past week, the weather has been very sporadic with snow on Friday, and then warming up to upwards of 80 degree temperatures and sunny on Tuesday. The coming days will be more predictable and calm in comparison.

Thursday will be the only day for a while that doesn’t have a chance for thunderstorms. The temperatures will be mild with highs in the low 70s and low temperatures dropping down into the upper 40s. Throughout the day, it will be mostly sunny with clouds coming in overnight, leading to a partly sunny Friday and a chance of scattered thunderstorms in the area. This is due to a warm front that will be passing through the region during the afternoon. We will see similar temperatures on Friday as we did on Thursday with highs peaking in the low 70s and dipping down to the low 50s during the night. Friday night will bring mostly cloudy skies and will still have potential for scattered storms.

As of right now, it looks like there will be a chance for rain during the day on Saturday with thunderstorms after 2 p.m. People running in the 3.2 race on Saturday morning may want to check the weather the night before to be fully prepared for the weather the next day, since there seems to be only a chance right now. The high temperatures that day will be in the low 70s so if the rain holds off, it will be a great day to run/walk. The lows that night will be in the low 50s. Sunday will be partly sunny, but there is still a chance for afternoon thunderstorms, so keep an eye out for that if you are having an outside get-together. The temperatures will be in the mid- to upper 70s during the day and will decrease to the mid-50s in the overnight hours.