A cold front moved through our area on Wednesday night, bringing with it a 20 percent chance of rain.

The remainder of the week will feel like fall, with the cold front cooling off the high for Thursday and keeping it in the upper 50s with sunny skies.

On Thursday, the low will drop into the mid-30s, so break out the winter jackets as you head out. A high-pressure system moves into the area overnight Thursday bringing gusty winds out of the northwest for Friday. These cooler winds from the northwest will keep the clouds out of our area and the high temperature in the lower 60s with colder wind chills.

On Friday night, we will see the lows dip down into the mid-30s as the Hokies prepare for their home football game on Saturday.

As the cooler weather settles in Saturday, we will have a high temperature in the lower 50s with sunny skies. Later in the day on Saturday, our temperatures will be in the upper 40s with sunny skies for kick-off against Georgia Tech.

We will see the temperature gradually cool throughout the game, with temperatures expected in the upper 30s for your journey home after the game. Our lows will drop into the upper 20s on Saturday night, so plan on bringing your heavy jackets if you plan to be outside after the game.

As we move into Sunday, we will see the temperatures warm back into the upper 50s with sunny skies and a low in the mid-30s.

Follow @HOKIEwxWatch on Twitter for any updates!